Stanton T.52 belt drive model boasts professional features like a skip-resistant straight tonearm, two Start/Stop switches, a pitch control slider and a removable target light.
- Easy to Operate Belt-Drive Turntable with Professional Features
- Sturdy Design with Comfortable and Practical Layout
- Pitch Control slider with (+/- 10% Adjustment)
- Straight Tone Arm Improves Tracking for Scratching
- Includes Quality Stanton 300 Cartridge Pre-mounted on Headshell
- 2 Playback Speeds (33 or 45 RPM)
- 2 Start/Stop Switches for Mix or Battle Setup
- RCA Stereo Outputs
- Manual Pitch Control Fader (+/- 10% Adjustment)
- Accessories include RCA Cables, Slip Mat, and Dust Cover
Style Flip your Stanton T.52
Customize your Stanton product with skins that you design!
With Style Flip you can customize and personalize your Stanton product with a protective layer by uploading the image and design of your choice.